HOW TO GET A “REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS” IN UK REMOTELY
WHEN DO WE NEED A VIRTUAL ADDRESS IN UK?
- When you have to form a Legal Company/Business in UK.
- When you want to sign up for Services that are available in UK but not in your country, such as Paypal Account.
- When you have to receive a parcel in UK and then forward it to your real address.
- When you have to purchase something that can only be shipped to UK.
HOW TO GET A VIRTUAL ADDRESS / VIRTUAL OFFICE IN UNITED KINGDOM
Getting an address in UK is as easy as signing up on an online website, This may be shocking news to you but yes, you can get an Address In UK even with Customer Support Team/Call centre and everything that a business needs and all this remotely without needing to visit UK in person.
How’s this possible? and is it legal?
Yes, its 100% Legal, There are some companies in the UK that are offering Virtual Offices, Virtual Addresses no matter where are you from you can purchase the service and you will receive the address, you can use the address where ever you want and if you receive any mail/parcel on the purchased address they will forward it to your original address or provide you with a scanned copy of the document.
As I told you before there are many services you can search on Google “Virtual Offices In UK” and you will get a lot of websites offering such services, but I usually suggest using Virtual Office London because I am already using this service! so that’s why I will be using this site as an example in this post but you can use any the process is almost similar on all websites.
Before proceeding further, it is important to understand different type of addresses and their purpose.
Registered Office Address
A registered office is a legal requirement in the UK to form a new company.
You need this address only if you are going to register a company in UK with this address.
Purchasing this address is compulsory to form a company because the Registered Office address is required to be located in the UK.
Director Service Address
If you register a company in the UK you also need Director Service Address, this is the address of the owner/director of the company, however,
It is not compulsory to buy this type of address because You can also write your real home address as Director Service Address because it can be outside UK too, but writing your own address will reveal your home address publicly available to everyone so if you want to keep your home address secret then you will need this type of address.
OFFICE / BUSSINESS ADDRESS
This address has nothing to do with formation of a company in UK, you can buy this address to display it on your website as your address or you can purchase it to use Mail Forwarding In UK.
Now that you have enough knowledge about the type of addresses, let’s continue where we were, bellow is the steps required to get these address.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
In this example we will tell you how to purchase a “Registered Address”, However process is almost similar if you want to purchase another type of Address you can just follow these steps:-
Time needed: 10 minutes.
STEPS TO GET A REGISTERED OFFICE VIRTUAL ADDRESS IN UK
- Go to Virtual Office London
- Now look at the pricing table,
there are many tabs in pricing table click on “Registered Address”
- Now you’ll see a “Buy Now” Button, click on it.
- Now they will ask you a few questions,
fill the form with your original details Name, Telephone, Country etc.
- Now look below the form
there are some checkboxes / options to choose.
- Now from these checkboxes, you have to select which service you want to buy.
as we are following steps to purchase “Registered Address” so for that click on “Address Services”
- Now you will have more checkboxes/options below
you have to select “Registered Address” from these checkboxes.
- Now more checkboxes will appear.
so from these checkboxes, Select “12 Months” and Select “All Mail Is Scanned“
- Now when you select “All Mail Is Scanned” you will see a text box appeared
In this text box, write your email address on which you want to receive a scanned copy of your document (documents which you will be receiving on this address in future).
- Now click next and then do the payment via available methods.
Done that’s all.
That’s, few easy meezy steps and you got yourself an address in UK !
WHAT CAN I DO WITH VIRTUAL ADDRESS?
- You can, Open account in services that are available in the UK but not in your country such as Paypal, Which alone is the biggest benefit.
- You can receive anything on your UK address and then forward it to your original address or you can also get a scanned copy if it is a document.
- You can register a legal company in UK remotely with this address.
Leave a Comment